Online Ticket Purchases
Purchase Your Tickets Online and Save Time!
The American Heritage Museum is open every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10:00am to 5:00pm daily. Though we will be taking admission by credit card or cash at the admissions desk, we highly recommend online ticket purchases.
1) – Click the link below for the ticket type you wish to purchase. Please enter the number of tickets for each type in your party. You do not need tickets for children under 2 and WWII and Korean War vets as they are free.
STANDARD ADMISSION TICKETS – Visit the American Heritage Museum any standard day – Wednesday through Sunday, 10am to 5pm. These tickets are not valid for special event weekend admissions.
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT WEEKENDS
September 16-17 – WORLD WAR I & AVIATION WEEKEND – REAL aviation history takes to the skies with flying demonstrations & presentations on our featured aircraft: the original Nieuport 28 WWI fighter, the original L-4 Grasshopper “Rosie the Rocketer”, the Waco UIC Pearl Harbor attack survivor, and the Battle of Okinawa veteran L-5 Sentinel Air Ambulance. WWI re-enactors and a WWI M1917 tank will also be present! All museum buildings open and museum admission included in event ticket purchase – you do NOT need to purchase an additional ticket for the museum. Tank rides and driving experiences available for additional charge. 9am-5pm Daily – $25 Adults, $20 Seniors/Veterans, $15 Children Under 12. General Admission Tickets not valid during this weekend.
Tickets and information at this link.
2) – Once you have completed your transaction with your credit card, please go to YOUR EMAIL that you submitted when you purchased the tickets and check your inbox.
3) – You will receive TWO emails – one is a confirmation email and the second will be an email with a LINK to print your tickets. *NOTE TO HOTMAIL.com, MSN.com, and Outlook.com USERS – Please check your spam folder as many have been ending up there.
4) – You need to click on the link in the second email and at least view the tickets or print them. You may also screenshot the tickets on your smartphone for scanning at the admissions desk if you choose to not print.
5) – If you do not receive the second email with the link to the tickets, please check your spam folder as some email providers send this email there.
Questions or problems, please call 978-562-9182.