Online Ticket Purchases
Purchase Your Tickets Online and Save Time!
The American Heritage Museum is open every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10:00am to 5:00pm daily. Though we will be taking admission by credit card or cash at the admissions desk, we highly recommend online ticket purchases.
1) – Click the link below for the ticket type you wish to purchase. Please enter the number of tickets for each type in your party. You do not need tickets for children under 2 and WWII and Korean War vets as they are free.
STANDARD ADMISSION TICKETS – Visit the American Heritage Museum any standard day – Wednesday through Sunday, 10am to 5pm. These tickets are not valid for special event weekend admissions.
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT WEEKENDS
June 19-20, 2021 – TANKS, WINGS, & WHEELS FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND TICKETS – The American Heritage Museum will be open in addition to the aircraft hangar and automobile museum from 9am to 5pm each day. American Elegance automobile display at 1:00pm daily. Tickets are $25 Adult / $20 Senior & Veteran / $15 Children Under 12. Standard Admission Tickets cannot be used for this event.
July 10-11, 2021 – TANK DEMONSTRATION WEEKEND TICKETS – The American Heritage Museum will be open in addition to the aircraft hangar and automobile museum from 9am to 5pm each day. Tank demonstrations on the driving grounds ongoing through the day. Tickets are $25 Adult / $20 Senior & Veteran / $15 Children Under 12. Standard Admission Tickets cannot be used for this event.
2) – Once you have completed your transaction with your credit card, please go to YOUR EMAIL that you submitted when you purchased the tickets and check your inbox.
3) – You will receive TWO emails – one is a confirmation email and the second will be an email with a LINK to print your tickets.
4) – You need to click on the link in the second email and at least view the tickets or print them. You may also screenshot the tickets on your smartphone for scanning at the admissions desk if you choose to not print.
5) – If you do not receive the second email with the link to the tickets, please check your spam folder as some email providers send this email there.
6) – Bring your face masks when you come as they are required for all museum visitors per Massachusetts regulations.
Questions or problems, please call 978-562-9182.