Online Ticket Purchases
Purchase Your Tickets Online and Save Time!
The American Heritage Museum is open every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 10:00am to 5:00pm daily. Though we will be taking admission by credit card or cash at the admissions desk, we highly recommend online ticket purchases.
1) – Click the link below for the ticket type you wish to purchase. Please enter the number of tickets for each type in your party. You do not need tickets for children under 2 and WWII and Korean War vets as they are free.
STANDARD ADMISSION TICKETS – Visit the American Heritage Museum any standard day – Wednesday through Sunday, 10am to 5pm. These tickets are not valid for special event weekend admissions.
TANK DEMO WEEKEND TICKETS (MAY 15-16, 2021) – The American Heritage Museum will be open in addition to the aircraft hangar and automobile museum. Tank demonstrations on the tank driving grounds will take place with the M4 Sherman, M24 Chaffee, M10 Tank Destroyer, and the public unveiling of the German Panzer 1A light tank. Tickets are $25 Adult / $20 Senior & Veteran / $15 Children Under 12. Standard Admission Tickets cannot be used for this event
2) – Once you have completed your transaction with your credit card, please go to YOUR EMAIL that you submitted when you purchased the tickets and check your inbox.
3) – You will receive TWO emails – one is a confirmation email and the second will be an email with a LINK to print your tickets.
4) – You need to click on the link in the second email and at least view the tickets or print them. You may also screenshot the tickets on your smartphone for scanning at the admissions desk if you choose to not print.
5) – If you do not receive the second email with the link to the tickets, please check your spam folder as some email providers send this email there.
6) – Bring your face masks when you come as they are required for all museum visitors per Massachusetts regulations.
Questions or problems, please call 978-562-9182.